Sunday, December 12, 2010

Email Subscriptions Now Available

By popular demand, I have now added email subscription capability to my Minooka 201 blog. Basically, how this works is you subscribe using your email address. After performing a couple of steps to authorize the subscription, you will receive an email of every new post to this blog. Now, you no longer have to check this site from time to time to see if I have added something new. Each time I add something new, presto, you receive an email. The subscription "gadget" appears just after my bio information on the right. Just enter the email address where you would like to receive updates, click the "Subscription" button, follow the steps to validate the subscription, and you are ready to receive updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment